Fathers Rights. Mother Goes to Jail: Parental Abduction!
Fathers Rights! Enough. There Are Win-Win Solutions …
Fathers Rights! Enough. There Are Win-Win Solutions … . This isn’t rocket science folks, and the courts certainly have the authority to impose a uniform reasonable solution to this otherwise severely broken and dysfunctional system we refer to as marriage and divorce.
I would like to share some simple but serious alternate suggestions laid out below that would go a long way toward solving the family law debacle.
Fathers Rights … More Judicial Leadership and Haircuts for Divorce Lawyers Are Needed!
Fear and emotional hurt, often driven by this disgusting family law system and its cadre of insensitive professionals, are allowed to crescendo out of control as if there is no viable alternative. These can be put to bed, and this can be stopped with a little judicial leadership and a haircut for the divorce lawyers and mothers who are each hoping for their own windfall!
There is far too much money in divorce, most of it going to the lawyers, counselors and custodial mothers … and not infrequently as of late, even fathers. Partial solutions are already being implemented in some jurisdictions while others like California are getting worse! Below, you will find a small selection of relevant news to get you up to speed …
Woman sentenced for parental kidnappingWIVBNIAGARA FALLS, NY (WIVB) – A former Niagara Falls resident will spend the next year-and-a-half behind bars for parental kidnapping. Tricia Griffith, 37, was convicted of international parental kidnapping of …
Check out the statistics presented below by the National Center For Missing and Exploited Children. I submit that while this is tragic enough, it is statistically insignificant as a grain of sand on the beach, when compared to the very real, dangerous, and perverted form of parental kidnapping that is ignorantly denied by most to protect their oft oversized child support paychecks, and that is parental alienation.
CBS News. Extradition kept Mont. mom from kids in Bahamas. CBS News. The National Center For Missing and Exploited Children has received parental abduction reports for 1800 children since March 2011, said Maureen Heads, the center’s missing children’s divi …
Shared parenting and implementation of some or all of the suggestions posted below could possibly have avoided this mess. Now lets look at the biggest, most frequent, and least understood of these crimes against parents … parental alienation!
www.keepingfamiliesconnected.org – A must see parental alienation video for anyone involved with parental alienation – by Rick Nischalke
Turn off your television and think about this. Is this your situation at home (pre-separation), post separation, post divorce? Are you a professional that works in family law? Are you sensitive to the de facto criminality of this? Are you in denial for the wrong reasons – money, professional reputation, simple gender politics?
Tomorrows leader’s in the family law world are already breaking new ground with long over due, effective, innovation that begin to correct the harmful inequities of past family law policies in such areas as fathers rights custody, visitation rights, parental alienation, child support, child visitation, tax credits, and more.
Here are some effective, fair, and key policy and procedural strategies espoused by http://Dads-Can-Win.com as a follow up to its 5th edition of its 250+ page book and resource guide of the same name, Dads Can Win that would also aid in breaking the ruiness policy stalemate of so many decades.
1. Adopt a supportive or pro marriage and family policy at all levels of family law including attorneys as functionaries of the court.
2. All divorce agreements and decrees must meet legal family friendly standards with forms and instruction suitable for pro se participants and make shared parenting an integral part of all divorce settlements and decrees, thus substantially reducing the need for attorneys.
3. Make cooperative and successful shared parenting a condition of custody with severe sanctions for lack of cooperation or lack of participation in the balanced and flexible fair parenting model imposed by the court or agreed to by the parties and acceptable to the court.
4. Require joint exit strategy counseling (including, negotiation, and written agreement as a promise to the children that are issue, and signed in front of counsel as a pre-requisite to all ‘divorce with children’ agreements and or at the time of marriage licenses. And in the cases of common law relationships, the non-custodial parent is automatically deemed to consent to a fair court model at the moment notice, including the presumed court order detail, of parental responsibility is received by the non-custodial partner, assuming DNA proof or automatic paternity challenge waiver, in proven extenuating circumstances.
5. Mandatory split between the divorced parties on any and all available tax benefits and credits arising out of the children that are subject of the final court decree.